Total Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2010

More families. . .


Two of my younger sisters, plus my BIL, niece and nephew came down on Sunday for a cook out. We all had a great time although I forgot to take photos until everyone was ready to leave. It has been an unusually hot summer and Sunday was no exception. I think it was in the 90's, however we did have a burst of rain in the afternoon. Once it stopped we had heat and humitity - not the nicest weather but still better than a blizzard. LOL
The tall blonde, Zoey, is standing between her dad, Jeff and mom, Carol. I happen to know that Zoey has many, many pants with no holes. I'm learning that this look is in style and that I am not.
My nephew Joey spent a lot of the day drawing a cartoon based on Avatar (he's actually pretty good) and as you can see, drawfs his mom Cathy. (Of course at 5 feet, it's not all that hard to dwarf her. LOL)
Anyway, it was a fun day and nice to catch up with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I'm sure you sent this to Cathy. I may have to explain the "holes in the pants" thing to Zoe. She got contacts on Friday. Good lord what was I thinking! We went to a friends graduation party in Cleveland and i looked up to see 3 boys around here. One a 10th grader got her number! She may be being shipped to your house with glasses sewn on! xo Carol
    P.S. Thank you so much for the get together. Really nice and long overdue for us all!

    ReplyDelete