Total Pageviews

Monday, November 9, 2009

A few of my Favorite things. . . .

Ellen DeGeneres, what is there to say? She is smart, funny and quick witted. She keeps me in stitches and I try to catch her show as often as possible. (She's on during the dogs regular outside play time so sometimes I'm running back & forth between the TV & the yard.) Her "O, Yes I can" campaign to get on the cover of O Magazine was hilarious (and successful!) You can watch scenes from the photo shoot on her website this week: www.ellen.warnerbros.com. It is a fun video to watch and Ellen's humor and Oprah's good nature come through. Take a peek.

While watching Bravo's The Actor's Studio yesterday, the audience (including me) was treated to a visit with Hilary Swank - two time Oscar winner and all around nice person. You can see part of the program here: www.bravotv.com/inside-the-actors-studio.

The story of another facinating person is the subject of an upcoming Swank movie - Betty Ann Waters, who was a high school drop out when her brother was falsely accused and convicted of murder. Betty Ann worked her way through college and law school so she could take up her brother's defense. He spent 18 years in prison shile she earned her law degree and helped free him through DNA evidence. Amazing story.

And last but not least, I enjoy a good laugh - I hope you do too - from the Reader's Digest Website, read about the world's dumbest criminals: http://tinyurl.com/y9k6cu6

No comments:

Post a Comment